Monday, August 28, 2017

Year 1 Hops Project Thanks

I would like to first extend my gratitude to everyone who has given me support and shown interest in the EHP thus far.  The responses I have been getting have been wonderful and unexpected.  Most of the time I am gently resting my face in my hands trying to keep it together thinking that I am trying to break into the brewing industry by writing a hobby garden blog like some aspiring Novelist writing Avatar fan fiction.  So, the feedback I get from this growing community really helps to drive the project (along with the support of open-minded Wife and family members).  So, Thank You all very much, about to drop the "Year 1 Lessons Learned" article TODAY, and I hope you enjoy following along.

Follow me, Robert Denwood, and the EHP on:

Facebook: @theelginhopsproject

LinkedIn: search me, Robert Denwood

Email the project direct: elginhopsproject@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Trellis Design, Spring Hop Shoots, Cover Crops Emerging.

Welcome Back!  Happy Spring 2018! The project is alive and well.  Much to my surprise, all 20 of my hops have sprung back to l...