Wednesday, May 3, 2017

EHP update for May 2, 2017

Update today! I know all of you have been on the edge of your seat.

The days have been a little wet...wet and cold...I am sure you have noticed.  The EHP has seemingly kept right on chugging. Every day looks a little bit greener, and even where I was most irresponsible in spreading straw (we're talking chunks of baled hay, big chunky chunks...hey you guuuys!), it doesn't seem to be affecting my seed and it's Kung-fu super sprouting action.  (Is this fun to read, or am I just making myself chuckle? Boy, that would be embarrassing). So far so good, and people are starting to take notice!

Ladies, gentlemen, the EHP had a very special visit from the Daily Herald!  Elena Ferrarin, writer for The Daily Herald, contacted me to do an interview, and this Tuesday May 2, 2017, yours truly and the EHP were seen gracing the local paper, spreading the word about responsible agriculture.  At least, I hope that was the message that gets through.  Either way, publicity! Yay! Very exciting, very promising....very handsome.

The project has also been contacted by several other interested sources for furthering goals of conservation and sustainability.  The response so far has been surprising, and quite positive.  So, a big thanks to all of you reading, contacting, commenting, collaborating, and caring about our soil.  If you are here due to the promise of local, cheaper, tastier beer, I applaud you as well.  My goals are your goals. Let's drink our way to a healthier planet, shall we?

Keep reading, I am doing more than updating today, a full post will follow

Keep following at elginhopsproject.blogspot.com

Or contact us direct with questions and comments:

elginhopsproject@gmail.com

better soil, better beer, better health, better world
-EHP

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Trellis Design, Spring Hop Shoots, Cover Crops Emerging.

Welcome Back!  Happy Spring 2018! The project is alive and well.  Much to my surprise, all 20 of my hops have sprung back to l...