Monday, May 15, 2017

Update: EHP May 15, 2017 - - - Holy Greens Batman!


 The good 'ol EHP. A lot less patchy these days, eh?


 Here we have the Aromatics/Beer additives plot.  Looking good fellas!...ladies?


Here we have some thick, luxurious, all natural barley, turnips, clover, mustard greens Brussels sprouts...can anyone see "weeds"?  I haven't done any weeding, I promise.  I haven't done much of any kind of work really.

 
Food, Hops, beer grains, a diversified farm plot for little-to-no effort.  Make a little money?  Maybe.  Healthier than store bought?  Probably.  Save a bunch on grocery bills?  Definitely.


Seriously though...I don't think weeds are a problem for me.  All this stuff is edible or saleable.  How much time do you spend weeding?


Turnips!  Thanks Territorial Seed Company!

 
Firsthand experience....it tastes amazing.  I think I will eat some, give some to neighbors, and sell the rest.


Don't think I forgot the Hops.

Questions, Comments, or Concerns:

Leave a post and follow the project here on the blog.

Contact the EHP directly at:


or find me on Linkedin - Robert Denwood


Thanks for following along.

Better Soil, Better Beer, Better World
-EHP


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Trellis Design, Spring Hop Shoots, Cover Crops Emerging.

Welcome Back!  Happy Spring 2018! The project is alive and well.  Much to my surprise, all 20 of my hops have sprung back to l...